OBD II 4G GPS Tracker with Diagnostics and Free Fleet Management Software
Global Coverage with 2G and 4G networks.
Powerful Tracking Platform – Real-time tracking of vehicles and extensive reporting to suit individual users to fleets.
Plug and play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports most vehicles with CAN-BUS.
Free fleet management software – View location and travel history on Smartphone, Tablet or PC. No monthly subscription.
- Installs in Seconds – Plug into Vehicle OBD-II Port.
- Track on command or by time interval via SMS/GPRS.
- Arm/disarm by SMS or phone call.
- Check vehicle’s real physical address (such as city name, street name).
- Track by mobile SMS to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction and odometer.
- Check the location directly by the Google map’s URL.
- Data logger to store 8000 Waypoints.
- Smart engine ON/OFF detection.
- Odometer Function.
- Over-speed Alarm.
- Movement alarm which can be used as an alarm.
- Engine on Alarm.
- Vibration Alarm.
- Acceleration and deceleration alarm.
- Turn-over Alarm.
- Trailer Alarm.
- Routine optimization when vehicle turns a corner.
- OTA function (firmware upgraded on air).
- GPS Chip: U-Blox 7 Chipset.
- Voltage Range: 10V-60V DC, Suitable for cars and trucks.
- Power save working mode.
- Certification: CE, ROHS.
- Warranty: One Year.
Networks: 2G and 4G Networks
Remote Diagnostics Function:
Transmission of CANBUS data via GPRS Network: battery’s voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code and time, acceleration time and deceleration time.
Driver behaviour data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration time and total deceleration time.
The GPS Tracker needs a 4G LTE SIM Card.
What is included:
1 x GPS Tracker.
1 x Manual (English).