OBD II GPS Vehicle Tracker.
OBD II GPS Vehicle Tracker with Free Fleet Management Software.
Global coverage with quad-band GSM frequency.
Free fleet management software – View location and travel history on Smartphone, Tablet or PC. No monthly subscription.
Supports fleet management via the online platform – one account can monitor all vehicles current location, tracking history, Geo-fence break, over speed, etc.
Installs in Seconds – Plug into Vehicle OBD-II Port.
Built-in Backup Battery for Power Down Alarm and Removal Alarm.
- Global 4 band frequency 2G GSM Network, GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz.
- GPS Channel: 24 Channels.
- Built-in GSM and GPS with highly sensitive antenna.
- Working Method: GPS located + upload with GPRS GSM network.
- Upload Current Location to the Server.
- Built in move sensor, begin uploading immediately if car begins to move. Stop uploading when no movement after two minutes to save battery life.
- Upload IP address can be set by SMS.
- APN Name can be set by SMS.
- Device setting can be checked by SMS.
- Supports iPhone and Android App.
- Shock alarm (calling alarm and SMS) can be used as car alarm.
- Over speed alarm and Geo-fence break alarm can be set on the tracking platform.
- Tracking History: Access up to six months tracking data on the tracking platform.
- Wide Range Working Voltage: 9-40V DC, suitable for Cars, Vans and Trucks, 12V or 24V Vehicles.
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery 200mAh.
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS.
- Warranty: One Year.
The GPS Tracker needs a SIM card (2G network) with GSM and GPRS service.
Most 3G and 4G SIM Cards are backwards compatible, so they will work the GPS tracker.
What is included:
1 x GPS Tracker.
1 x Manual (English).